Here are five things that will blow your mind.
1) Did you know that you can recycle your old smokes? No, really you can! The crazy can-doers over at Terracycle created the Cigarette Waste Brigade and figured out a way to make useable items out of your left over buds. They even send you free shipping labels. Boy do I pity the employees who have to smell old stale cigarette butts eight hours a day. I may include some air fresheners on lanyards with our shipment.
2) Remember when you saw Waterworld for the first time with all of its wonderment and awe? Bahahahaha. I am crying laughing right now. I am still mad at Kevin Costner to this day for making such a bad movie and tainting my Field of Dreams memories. Still, if you build it they will come. I am speaking of the Lilypad, “a floating ecopolis for climate refugees”. The architect Vincent Callebaut has big plans for floating cities come the day we have our very own Waterworld crisis. Check out his full website to see the full plans for the Lilypad and other sustainable city blueprints.
3) Yan Lu is scaring people into being conscientious about their water consumption. If you leave the water on while brushing your teeth you could kill your pet Goldie. Egad!
4) Oh great. Now our bad ass prison guard jobs will be taken from us. Thanks a lot South Korea. I was being sarcastic when I said thanks. Obviously I don’t mean it. Does Johnny 5 get maintenance insurance with that job? The “Guard” is just being tested in prisons right now. I hope Chuck Norris doesn’t ever get arrested. He would high kick some dalek head right off.
5) The firefighter profession just took a nose dive. Millions of young boys are realizing they don’t have to fight fire in order to use a slide as an adult. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Again! Again!
I know what you are thinking right now. Nothing. Your mind has been blown. You. Are. Welcome.